Boiler Replacement and Oil to Gas Conversion
Are you thinking about replacing that old boiler or converting from oil to natural gas? You've come to the right place!
Here are some points to consider as you make your decision:
Why Replace that Old Heating System?
- Efficiency - savings on fuel consumption and money when upgrading that old boiler
- Quality - faster, more even heating
- Peace of mind - knowing your heating system is reliable, fast, efficient, and there when you need it.
- Expertise: Flaherty Plumbing has many years' experience and an excellent reputation when it comes to replacing and installing heating systems. We provide a written warranty for all our work.
- Give us a call or complete our online request form and we will contact you at your convenience!
Featuring a Unique Heat Exchanger Design
Considering Converting from Oil to Gas?
Gas is one of the most efficient ways to heat - gas furnaces and boilers burn at higher efficiency rates than oil fired heating equipment so more of your energy dollars go directly to heat your home.
- Gas Pricing - is cheaper and less volatile in price than oil. For a current price comparison with oil click here or use this calculator
- For information on current rebates click here.
- Convenience - no need to schedule, or clear a path for deliveries
- Cleanness - lower emissions, no more soot or smell
- If your system is under 10 years old, you may only need to install a conversion burner.
When to convert? NOW - Don't wait until the cold weather!
Talk to us about what you need for your oil to gas conversion today!
- 90+% Efficient
- Less than 10ppm NOx
- Energy Star Most Efficient designation for 2012
- Meets Department of Energy Saving Requirements